MTC
Elder Ronenburg from Denmark, my zone leader from first week.
Elder Young (companion) with Elder Ronenburg
Elder Fitamenut (sp?) from France, another zone leader
Elder Young and I at the the temple, I have no idea what he is doing.
Elder Javille, a zone leader from week two
Last temple walk day, I really miss these mountains. Even the German's say they are gorgeous.
My district
Sister Vaetus from Tahiti going to Madagascar, french speaking
My zone week two, many cameras were taking pictures at once which is why no one is looking at the same place at the same time.
First pictures from the plane of Germany, the view was amazing
Eating my first doner, they are amazing
Pictures of my apartment
Books of Mormon in many different languages
Good old reliable German washers :)
wool sweater washing 101 with Elder Henrich
Pictures from Esslingen on P-day, they were taken from Esslingen Schloss (Fortress) It's pretty amazing.
2 comments:
Soooo pretty! I think Germany is SO much more beautiful because of the ancient-looking quality of the buildings and the landscape. :) Fun, fun, fun pictures.
Ryan, was ist ein Döner. In englischer Sprache. Wie wird sie machte und was die Inhalte eines Döner.
Uncle Tim
Post a Comment