So bowling fell through, and now with the last 20 minutes I am printing off a few things, and so I though I would explain a Döner now. First off a Döner is not german, rather its turkish ( turkish people are like the latino population of Germany, so just as there is a lot of Mexican resteraunts in the U.S. there is a lot of Turkish resteraunts here). Anyway, there are two types of Döner, a Kebap or a Yumfka. The one you see in the picture is a Yumfka, which is basically a Döner in a homemade torilla. Anway you go into these restraunts, and you see this huge chunk of meat on an open rotisery. Then when you order your Döner, they will take a sword out, and shave the meat off and put it in the tortilla, or in a crecsant like bun. Then you have your choice of various condiments, redkraut, weißkraut, lettuce, tomatoes, a white sauce, and special type of cheese if you want it. Then you can have ground pepper ( essentially the pizza pepper mix that you can get from Papa Murphy's ) added as well. It takes great! I am not sure what kind of meat it is, some say its lamb, others say you don't want to know... so maybe one day I will ask :-) either way its very good! Anyway I love you dad, thanks for your letter! I will respond and send you a return letter when I can, by the way your letter took 5 days to get here, which is 5 days faster than any other letter I have gotten!
1 comment:
Loved these letters. I laughed about the Zone leaders....I know there mom's aren't finding it funny, but boys just don't think things through sometimes!
What a great man. His testimony is awesome! We have 8 days left.
Post a Comment