(This blog is managed by Ryan's parent's. Please leave comments and we will forward them to him.)

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tuesday Letter

Dear Mom and Dad,
I somehow neglected to mention a few things (I really dislike the email time limit).  This past Sunday me and my district sang and arrangement we created of "Ye Elders of Isreal".  We sang accapella, it was awesome!! I sang bass, Elder Young sang tenor, Elders Moss and Rivera sang alto and the rest sang melody.  If I can, I will see if I can record it on my camera for all of you to hear.  Also if you wouldn't mind posting that any letters sent after Thursday would better be sent to the mission office in Munich.  Can you also send me a copy of my mission call?  I would like a copy to refer back to periodically.  Thanks for all the support and I look forward to talking to you briefly on Monday from the airport.
Love,
Elder Ryan K Christensen

P.S. I was just made District Leader, more info to follow

1 comment:

The Johnsons said...

Val I think you should add a weather chart to the right like with the map and clock. :) It would be cool to know how cold or hot it is for him there. :)